Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day at the Shamrock Restaurant
At The Shamrock Restaurant in Frederick County Maryland, we take our St Patrick’s Day celebrations very seriously. Join us for our 54th celebration for Foods of Ireland, music, drinks and gifts! Our festivities begin on March 10 and continue thru March 26!
- Complete Irish Menu (lamb, pork, chicken, fish, beef and sweets. Everything from appetizers thru dessert! (see below)
- Irish Coffee served in our Anniversary mug which you will keep.
- Monday, March 13th, Free Irish Toffee Custard dessert with the purchase of each entree.
- Tuesday, 1/2 price off all Shamrock t-shirts and 25% off all other t-shirts
- Boned shad served every day (call for availability)
Menu for our celebration:
- Deep Fried Green Dill Pickles – 6 spears…breaded and deep fried. Served with our Dijon-dipping sauce.
- Colcannon Soup – Made with fresh kale, sausage and potatoes, by the cup or bowl.
- Mrs. Fitz’s Irish Soda Bread
- Cahill Cheddar cheese made with Irish Stout – Imported from Ireland. Irish curd and stoup. Served with fruit and water crackers.
- Irish Nachos – Potato slices with our Guinness braised corned beef brisket, sauerkraut, cheese and sour cream.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage – Slow simmered by us, corned beef is served with cabbage wedge, steamed potatoes, country green beans, fresh carrots and a thick slice of our fresh baked Irish soda bread and butter.
- Leprechaun Dinner– Four course dinner: A cup of Colcannon soup, salad, Corned Beef, red jacket potatoes, cabbage, green beans, carrots, Irish soda bread and Irish toffee custard for dessert.
- Guinness Pork Ribs – Choice lean pork ribs are hand rubbed and smoked. Finished with our own Guinness BBQ sauce.
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie – Fresh choice lamb legs simmered with root vegetables and peas, then piped with freshly mashed potatoes.
- Irish Fish and Chips – On every menu in Ireland, the haddock fillet is fried and served with chips (fried potatoes).
- Guinness Beef Stew – Choice beef tips in our mild Guinness sauce with carrots, onions and baby potatoes. Served over pasta.
- Irish Whiskey Glazed Wild Salmon – No fat added! The fresh organic Scottish fillet is marinated in an Irish whiskey sauce and baked with herbed tomato.
- Irish Lamb Shank – Slow simmering makes this 1-1/4 lb. “meat on the bone” moist and tender! Prepared is a veal demi-glaze just as in County Galway. Served on vegetable orzo.
- Limerick Prawns and Crab – Super Jumbo prawns (shrimp) and lump crab in a mildly spiced sauce are baked with baby tomatoes.
- Baked Irish Pork – Fresh pork loins are baked with apples and onions. This is according to an old Irish recipe brought back from Ireland in 1972 by Donna and Grandma Fitz.
- Boned Fresh Shad -Jumbo Shad Roe or Due of Shads (call for availability)
Desserts of Ireland
- Bailey’s Irish Creme Ice Cream (served to patrons over age 21)
- Baked Irish Toffee Custard
- Irish Brownie Fudge Pie – (Made with Bailey’s, Kahlua and chocolate brownies)
- Triple Layered Lemon Curd Cake Served with a side of lemon curd
A Nutty Irishman or
An Irish Colleen made with hot chocolate and you keep the St. Patrick’s Day 53rd Anniversary Year 2017 mug.
All items subject to change. Please feel free to call for availability.
Live Irish music nightly from March 11th-20th
- 3/10 Nita Korn 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- 3/11 Cormorant’s Fancy 5:00-8:30 p.m.
- 3/12 Across the Pond 12:30-3:30 & 4:30-7/8:00 p.m.
- 3/13 Nita Korn 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- 3/14 Across the Pond 5-8:30 p.m.
- 3/15 Cormorant’s Fancy 5-8:30 p.m.
- 3/16 Wherligig 5-9 p.m.
- 3/17 Wherligig 11:30-3:00 and 4:30-9:00 p.m.
- 3/18 Cormorant’s Fancy 5-9:00 p.m.
- 3/19 Cormorant’s Fancy 12:30-3:30 & 4:30-7-8 p.m.
- 3/24 Nita Korn 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- 3/25 Ceol Anam Cara 5-8:30 p.m.
We accept reservations every day except March 17th! Call for your reservation at 301-271-2912.